Monday, January 4, 2010

How Travel Improves Your Life AND Business!

Happy New Years to everyone! We look forward to working with you in 2010! To start the year, we are highlighting a friend of ours who uses travel in both his personal and business lives. Here's what Tony has to say about how travel affects both of those:

"I'm Tony Hoffer, and I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Downingtown, PA. For the onset of my business, travel has been an essential part to my growth. From conferences and conventions to partnerships and work opportunities, the ability to quickly get around the country has been an enormous benefit.

Early this year, I made several trips to California, where I met and networked with several leading professionals in my field. Through these partnerships, I've not only strengthened my work, but been able to establish relationships that have given me many more travel opportunities as well as chances to host many other photographers in my area.

Perhaps most importantly, I've been able to travel to meet clients whenever it's been needed. I've gone to a number of states to photograph in the past few years and in 2008, I travelled to the Dominican Republic for a wedding. Have a fast and easy service to handle the travel plans was a godsend for me as I was able to concentrate on my work, while knowing that getting to a foreign country was going to be handled for me.

Among these destinations, the Dominican Republic stands out as a fantastic destination for both business and pleasure. We spent 5 total days in Punta Cana on a 'workation' of sorts. The gorgeous and quiet beaches were a welcome escape from the dreary December weather of Pennsylvania. The resorts in the Caribbean really go out of their way to cater to their guests and provide a great combination of weather, beaches and hospitality."

If you're interested in seeing Tony's work, check out his portfolio at http://hofferphotography.com/ or see his newest work at http://hofferphotography.com/blog. We highly recommend Tony and suggest you take a look at his work to understand just how amazing of a photographer he is and why he'd be perfect for your special occasion! Don't forget to check out our deals to the Caribbean when you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment