Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Europe's (and the World's) First Rotating Hotel

OK, now we've heard of everything. Need a reason to go to Croatia? Well, now you (and the rest of the world) have one. Just south of Split lies the island of Solta, where plans for a rotating hotel have been made. Due in 2012, this three-story building will rest on a rotating turn-table. The hotel will be comprised of 50 suites that will (eventually) have a view of the lake the hotel rests on.


I can picture it now: "My room only had a view of the lake for less than one day! I want my money back!" As if the management of the hotel has already read my mind, they will have the hotel rotate 1.3 times every day, thus allowing visitors to see all views at all times depending on the length of your stay.


Anyways, I thought you might be interested in trips to Croatia so have a look or check out all of our deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment